This photo depicts the Vermont State House building in Montpelier.
Vermont achieved statehood on March 4, 1791, and Montpelier is its state capital.
is located at about 44.27 degrees North (latitude) and 72.57 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Vermont Category
- Directory of Vermont resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Vermont-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Vermont Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Vermont-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Vermont websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Vermont
- Official website for the State of Vermont.
- Local Vermont Organizations
- This Vermont directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Vermont. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Vermont
- Detailed Vermont road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Vermont
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Vermont
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Vermont.
- Quisto Vermont
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Vermont and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Vermont News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Vermont-related news items from selected news sources.
Vermont state information and references are included.
Montpelier, Vermont Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Montpelier map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Vermont state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Vermont State Capital - Montpelier, Vermont Map