This photo depicts the Utah State Capitol building in Salt Lake City.
Utah achieved statehood on January 4, 1896, and Salt Lake City is its state capital.
Salt Lake City, Utah
is located at about 40.75 degrees North (latitude) and 111.89 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Utah Category
- Directory of Utah resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Utah-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Utah Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Utah-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Utah websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Utah
- Official website for the State of Utah.
- Local Utah Organizations
- This Utah directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Utah. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Utah
- Detailed Utah road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Utah
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Utah
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Utah.
- Quisto Utah
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Utah and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Utah News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Utah-related news items from selected news sources.
Utah state information and references are included.
Salt Lake City, Utah Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Salt Lake City map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Utah state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Utah State Capital - Salt Lake City, Utah Map