This photo depicts the Texas State Capitol building in Austin.
Texas achieved statehood on December 29, 1845, and Austin is its state capital.
is located at about 30.37 degrees North (latitude) and 97.75 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Texas Category
- Directory of Texas resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Texas-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Texas Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Texas-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Texas websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Texas
- Official website for the State of Texas.
- Local Texas Organizations
- This Texas directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Texas. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Texas
- Detailed Texas road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Texas
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Texas
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Texas.
- Quisto Texas
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Texas and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Texas News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Texas-related news items from selected news sources.
Texas state information and references are included.
Austin, Texas Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Austin map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Texas state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Texas State Capital - Austin, Texas Map