This photo depicts the Oregon State Capitol building in Salem.
Oregon achieved statehood on February 14, 1859, and Salem is its state capital.
is located at about 44.93 degrees North (latitude) and 123.03 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Oregon Category
- Directory of Oregon resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Oregon-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Oregon Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Oregon-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Oregon websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Oregon
- Official website for the State of Oregon.
- Local Oregon Organizations
- This Oregon directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Oregon. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Oregon
- Detailed Oregon road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Oregon
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Oregon
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Oregon.
- Quisto Oregon
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Oregon and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Oregon News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Oregon-related news items from selected news sources.
Oregon state information and references are included.
Salem, Oregon Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Salem map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Oregon state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Oregon State Capital - Salem, Oregon Map