This photo depicts the Kansas State Capitol building in Topeka.
Kansas achieved statehood on January 29, 1861, and Topeka is its state capital.
is located at about 39.04 degrees North (latitude) and 95.69 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Kansas Category
- Directory of Kansas resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Kansas-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Kansas Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Kansas-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Kansas websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Kansas
- Official website for the State of Kansas.
- Local Kansas Organizations
- This Kansas directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Kansas. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Kansas
- Detailed Kansas road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Kansas
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Kansas
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Kansas.
- Quisto Kansas
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Kansas and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Kansas News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Kansas-related news items from selected news sources.
Kansas state information and references are included.
Topeka, Kansas Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Topeka map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Kansas state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Kansas State Capital - Topeka, Kansas Map