This photo depicts the Indiana Statehouse building in Indianapolis.
Indiana achieved statehood on December 11, 1816, and Indianapolis is its state capital.
is located at about 39.79 degrees North (latitude) and 86.15 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Indiana Category
- Directory of Indiana resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Indiana-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Indiana Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Indiana-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Indiana websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Indiana
- Official website for the State of Indiana.
- Local Indiana Organizations
- This Indiana directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Indiana. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Indiana
- Detailed Indiana road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Indiana
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Indiana
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Indiana.
- Quisto Indiana
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Indiana and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Indiana News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Indiana-related news items from selected news sources.
Indiana state information and references are included.
Indianapolis, Indiana Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Indianapolis map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Indiana state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Indiana State Capital - Indianapolis, Indiana Map