This photo depicts the Idaho State Capitol building in Boise.
Idaho achieved statehood on July 3, 1890, and Boise is its state capital.
is located at about 43.61 degrees North (latitude) and 116.24 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Idaho Category
- Directory of Idaho resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Idaho-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Idaho Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Idaho-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Idaho websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Idaho
- Official website for the State of Idaho.
- Local Idaho Organizations
- This Idaho directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Idaho. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Idaho
- Detailed Idaho road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Idaho
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Idaho
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Idaho.
- Quisto Idaho
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Idaho and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Idaho News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Idaho-related news items from selected news sources.
Idaho state information and references are included.
Boise, Idaho Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Boise map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Idaho state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Idaho State Capital - Boise, Idaho Map