This photo depicts the Arizona State Capitol building in Phoenix.
Arizona achieved statehood on February 14, 1912, and Phoenix is its state capital.
is located at about 33.45 degrees North (latitude) and 112.07 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Arizona Category
- Directory of Arizona resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Arizona-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Arizona Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Arizona-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Arizona websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- Government of Arizona
- Official website for the State of Arizona.
- Local Arizona Organizations
- This Arizona directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Arizona. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Arizona
- Detailed Arizona road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Arizona
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Arizona
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Arizona.
- Quisto Arizona
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Arizona and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Arizona News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Arizona-related news items from selected news sources.
Arizona state information and references are included.
Phoenix, Arizona Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Phoenix map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Arizona state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2021 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Arizona State Capital - Phoenix, Arizona Map