Massachusetts achieved statehood on February 6, 1788, and Boston
is its state capital.
Boston, Massachusetts is located at about 42.24 degrees North (latitude)
and 71.03 degrees West (longitude).
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Boston map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Massachusetts state capital.
- AbiFind Massachusetts Information
- Extensive range of Massachusetts topic pages where webmasters may submit
websites pertaining to Massachusetts businesses and other organizations.
- Adirectory Massachusetts Category
- Directory of Massachusetts resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Massachusetts-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Massachusetts Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Massachusetts-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Massachusetts websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- DMOZ Massachusetts Directory
- Volunteer-maintained regional directory of Massachusetts-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Massachusetts sites for free
to subcategories of this page.
- Government of Massachusetts
- Official website for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Local Massachusetts Organizations
- This Massachusetts directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Massachusetts. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Massachusetts
- Detailed Massachusetts road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Massachusetts
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Massachusetts
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Massachusetts.
- Quisto Massachusetts
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Massachusetts and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Yahoo Massachusetts Directory
- Directory of Massachusetts-related websites. Webmasters may submit
their non-commercial, Massachusetts-based websites at no charge; they
may submit websites to commercial categories for an annual fee.
Copyright © 2011 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Massachusetts State Capital - Boston, Massachusetts Map