This photo depicts the Hawaii State Capitol building in Honolulu.
Hawaii achieved statehood on August 21, 1959, and Honolulu
is its state capital.
Honolulu, Hawaii is located at about 21.31 degrees North (latitude)
and 157.83 degrees West (longitude).
- Adirectory Hawaii Category
- Directory of Hawaii resources, especially relating to education,
health care, real estate, and travel. Webmasters may submit
information about Hawaii-based organizations for possible inclusion.
- BOTW Hawaii Directory
- Commercially-maintained directory of Hawaii-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Hawaii websites for
inclusion on subpages of this regional category.
- DMOZ Hawaii Directory
- Volunteer-maintained regional directory of Hawaii-related websites,
with many subcategories. Webmasters may submit Hawaii sites for free
to subcategories of this page.
- Government of Hawaii
- Official website for the State of Hawaii.
- Local Hawaii Organizations
- This Hawaii directory page provides convenient access to many types of
local businesses, organizations, and professionals in the state
of Hawaii. Webmasters may submit their websites for review.
- Maps of Hawaii
- Detailed Hawaii road maps and relief maps, as well as airport maps
and topographical maps, are included in this online map website.
- Museums and Tourist Attractions in Hawaii
- Directory, with contact information, maps, and website links, to a
wide range of museums, visitor centers, and cultural attractions
- Organic Products in Hawaii
- Browse this well-organized directory to find organic food suppliers
and organic living organizations in Hawaii.
- Quisto Hawaii
- Reference directory of information that pertains to Hawaii and its
culture, government, news, and society.
- Recent Hawaii News
- Headlines, summaries, and links to recent Hawaii-related news items from selected news sources.
Hawaii state information and references are included.
Honolulu, Hawaii Map
Enter an address in the "Locate" bar and use the Honolulu map (below)
to find government bodies and other places in the Hawaii state capital.
Copyright © 2011-2015 State-Capitals.org. All rights reserved.
Hawaii State Capital - Honolulu, Hawaii Map